The GoDaddy email is nothing new for the people who know all about hosting and stuff. The email service offers tons of great filters and features to users all over the globe.
Read the blog till the end to know about the login process and the login issues of this amazing email platform.
Steps to Complete GoDaddy Email Login
• Open your web browser and enter this link visit the official website of GoDaddy, to begin with, www.godaddy.com.
• From there, you will need to click on the sign-in option that is on the top right corner of your screen.
• A new menu will appear from where you need to click on the "registered user" option in case you have an account. In case you do not have an account, you can simply click on the "Create a new account" option.
• In the next window, enter your username or your customer ID in the given space to proceed further.
• You can also try to access your GoDaddy email account with the use of your Facebook or your Google account.
These are the simple steps that you can use to log in to your GoDaddy webmail account.
In case you want to reset the password of your email account, follow the steps given below;
• Open your web browser and enter this link, https://sso.godaddy.com/account/reset?action=submit&app=www&realm=idp to visit the official password recovery page of GoDaddy, to begin with.
• In the next window, enter your username or your customer ID to proceed further.
• Now, you will need to select the email address that is connected with your GoDaddy login account to send the password reset link.
• Simply use the link that is sent to you to create a new and better password for your mail account.
For more info, you may contact the GoDaddy email help and support center.
People Also Ask:-
How do I log into my GoDaddy email account?
How do I set up GoDaddy Email on Outlook?
How do I get my GoDaddy email on my iPhone?
How do I use GoDaddy Webmail?